Purpose of committee
The purpose of the Appeals Committee is:
· Determine appeals against officer decisions for refusal of Home to School Transport.
· Appeals relating to Village Green applications
· Appeals relating to Tree Preservation Order applications
· Appeals relating to Footpath Modification Orders
· Appeals relating to Definitive Map Modification Applications, and
· To determine the recommendation following a member Code of Conduct investigation.
The Terms of Reference for this committee can be found in the Council Constitution.
- Councillor Ian Dore (Chairman)
- Councillor Geoff Brodie (Vice-Chairman)
- Councillor Jonathan Bacon
- Councillor Vanessa Churchman
- Councillor Rodney Downer
- Councillor Karl Love
- Councillor John Nicholson
- Councillor Martin Oliver
- Councillor Matthew Price
- Councillor Peter Spink
Support officer: Marie Bartlett. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Isle of Wight
Phone: 01983 821000
Web site: www.iwight.com