Purpose of committee
The purpose of the Appeals Committee is:
· Determine appeals against officer decisions for refusal of Home to School Transport.
· Appeals relating to Village Green applications
· Appeals relating to Tree Preservation Order applications
· Appeals relating to Footpath Modification Orders
· Appeals relating to Definitive Map Modification Applications, and
· To determine the recommendation following a member Code of Conduct investigation.
The Terms of Reference for this committee can be found in the Council Constitution here.
- Councillor John Kilpatrick (Chairman)
- Councillor Debbie Andre
- Councillor Reg Barry
- Councillor Paul Brading
- Councillor Richard Hollis
- Councillor Stuart Hutchinson
- Councillor Michael Murwill
- Councillor Lora Peacey-Wilcox
- Councillor Brian Tyndall
- Councillor Ian Ward
Support officer: Marie Bartlett. Email: email@example.com
Isle of Wight
Phone: 01983 821000
Web site: www.iwight.com