Use the below search options at the bottom of the page to find information regarding recent decisions that have been taken by the council’s decision making bodies.
Alternatively you can visit the officer decisions page for information on officer delegated decisions that have been taken by council officers.
15/09/2021 - Political Proportionality, Alternative arrangements, Allocation of seats, Nominations, and Appointments to Committees ref: 238 Recommendations Approved
Decision Maker: Full Council
Made at meeting: 15/09/2021 - Full Council
Decision published: 06/10/2021
Effective from: 15/09/2021
The Leader formally moved the report, Councillor Debbie Andre was nominated to the Appointments and Employment Committee which was duly seconded
A vote was taken en-bloc the result of which was:
1. To approve the review of political proportionality.
2. To appoint those nominated by Alliance Group to their vacant allocated seats.
3. To appoint Cllr Geoff Brodie to the two new unallocated seats, namely to the Appeals Committee and to the Planning Committee
4. To appoint Cllr Shirley Smart to serve as a non-voting co-opted member of the Planning Committee.
5. To appoint Cllr Kai Wacker to serve as the IWALC representative on the Health and Wellbeing Board and to appoint Cllr Shirley Smart to serve as the authorised substitute for Cllr Kai Wacker as the IWALC representative.
6. To appoint Cllr Debbie Andre to the Appointments and Employment Committee.