Appeals Sub Committee
Purpose of committee
An Appeals Sub Committee consisting of three elected members of the Appeals Committee can be convened to consider any of the matters within the remit of the Appeals Committee. These could include:
· Determine appeals against officer decisions for refusal of Home to School Transport.
· Appeals relating to Village Green applications
· Appeals relating to Tree Preservation Order applications
· Appeals relating to Footpath Modification Orders
· Appeals relating to Definitive Map Modification Applications, and
· To determine the recommendation following a member Code of Conduct investigation.
The Terms of Reference for this committee can be found in the Council Constitution here.
Support officer: Marie Bartlett. Email: email@example.com
Isle of Wight
Phone: 01983 821000
Web site: www.iwight.com